Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncing mail delivery

Dear Friends

I am facing a problem. Firstly i want to tell about our exchange setup.

I m in branch office.

We have 2 branch in different locations. We are using exchange server 2k3 std. We have seprate domain in both locations. When i create a mailbox in my location then i have to called there for create a contact for that user. Mail send and recived through the popcon server.

My problem is when i send a mail for my head office. I received a error for bouncing the mail "the receipient colud not be reached.....", but user sucessfully recevied the mail.
    When i send mail to external domain like yahoo i don't received any message.

Now i enable the forwarding in one of my user account so that all the mail forward to my seniour's mailbox. But i receive the following message. But user received the mail.

Can anybody tell me why this happend ?.

Message - When i enable the forwarding

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test mail
    Sent: 10-Jul-08 3:50 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Anjan Roy on 11-Jul-08 4:36 AM - Branch office user
    A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator.
    <vgcdelhidata.domain.com #4.4.6>

Ranjeev Vij on 11-Jul-08 4:36 AM - Branch office user
    A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator.

[email protected] on 11-Jul-08 4:36 AM - Head office user
Working...
X