Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 Database

Dear,
    we are runnig exchange 2k3 on win 2k3 and everything was fine till 1 new IT with no exprice came format the exchange with both partitions app ad data partition.
    after reinstall windows and exchange again, using the same tape to backup we all most down bcz no data no backup in our hands.
    so after we search on google we found some software can recover data after format, i don't know if these software can support exchange data files.
    is any solution for this problem to recovery data at least we need emails bcz they was documented ?

Re: Exchange 2003 Database

It is always good to have a data recovery plan that has been tested and proved.
    Test your backed-up data on regular basis.

If you can not restore data from any back-up, i would try the software to recover data from a formated drive. I do not know if it will work for all data, because i haven't got any experiencing in accidentally removing my Exchange Data store. I have used this kind of software te recover data from an external disk, and was pleaced with the result. But than again the recovered files where only flat files, and no EDB's.
    [Powershell]
    Start-DayDream
    Set-Location Malibu Beach
    Get-Drink
    Lay-Back
    Start-Sleep
    Wake-Up!
    Resume-Service
    Write-Warning
    [/Powershell]

BLOG: Therealshrimp.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi,

I have recovered files from windows 2003/NTFS using getdataback, and it work good for me, you can try out your lcuk....

http://www.runtime.org/

Rgds

Comment

thanks, this program was helpfull.

Comment

Working...
        X