Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error with 5.5.0 smtp;591

Hello,

I am using exchange 2003 and one of my user can't send out email and got this following bounce email error. but He can sent out before. pls kindly help for this. thanks.

did not reach the following recipient(s)
    There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
    > server. Please contact your system administrator.
    > <mail.mydomain.com #5.5.0 smtp;591 [email protected] your host
    > [My Exchange Server IP] is blacklisted by feb.spamlab.com. No mail will be
    > accepted>

Re: error with 5.5.0 smtp;591

It is all in the message. Your IP has been blocked because "spamlab" appear to have received report(s) that you spammed someone they protect.

You could use this
    http://tools.appriver.com/index.aspx?tool=remove
    to remove your IP address but if it keeps on happening you may need to speak to the end recipient company or Spamlab to be permanently white listed. If it keeps on happening then I would check your servers for issues.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Hello Andy,

I went to that website and put my server IP. But my server become slow after that day. need to wait 2/3 min to open My Computer. I dont know why and do you have any advice for that?
      thanks

Comment

Have you checked your server for viruses etc?
        Run the Exchange BPA and make sure it is fully up to date with patches etc.
        If you still have more problems I would create a new thread for this specific problem.
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Hello Andy,
          I scanned my server for viruses , i found no virus. But the server become slow sometime. I haven't tried with Exchange BPA yet.
          I can send out the email to that customer and no more error email black list from feb.spamlab.com. Thanks for your help. appreciated.
          Now I got one more problem in the following like before can't send out to the user and got bounce email back. I am trying to look for that relay error issue,but can't find anywhere.

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
          server. Please contact your system administrator.
          <mail.mydomain.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 relaying denied

Pls help me along. thank!

Comment

Working...
          X