No announcement yet.

How to Uninstall Microsoft Antigen 9.1---Standalone ExchangeServer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Uninstall Microsoft Antigen 9.1---Standalone ExchangeServer

Dear All,

I was installed MS Antigen 9.1 on my exchnage cluster at HO and on a standalone server in my breanch.

Antigen is working on cluster is working fine w/o any issues and i am getting updating on daily basis

Where is my barch office my antigen is not updateing (stopped updating sine last 3months) and its throughing me an continues error++++++

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: StatisticsManagerClient
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 100
    Date: 4/15/2008
    Time: 12:20:31 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: MINAEXCH
    The description for Event ID ( 100 ) in Source ( StatisticsManagerClient ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Tue Apr 15 12:20:31 2008 4496 ERROR ***Exception thrown for classes generated by #import 0x80028019.

so I decided to uninstall and re-install this once agin so want to knwo right procude or doc for this activity I checked in MS site but I did`t find any right doc