Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Problem

Hi dear members ,
    I have problem about spam mails.This problem appears just at the one user.In the same domain, everybody is using email service , there is no problem but one of them always receive spam mails.Our exchange doesnt receive and another user doesnt.I checked that computer which is used by that user , there was a virus and i cleaned.But still there is the same problem also generally they come from over the russian adress.Is there anyone who experienced like that problem?

Thanks in advence.

Gürsel ARICI
    Last edited by Gürsel ARICI; 2nd April 2008, 14:27.

Re: Spam Problem

If the machines has previously had a virus I would be tempted to rebuild it. AV software has probably said that it has been successfully removed but you never know what damage it's done before it was identified and removed.

Seems very strange that no one else is getting spam and this user receives it all which indicated something local to the workstation. Unless you have configured your SPAM software to forward all identified spam mails to his mailbox

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Spam Problem

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
      If the machines has previously had a virus I would be tempted to rebuild it. AV software has probably said that it has been successfully removed but you never know what damage it's done before it was identified and removed.

Seems very strange that no one else is getting spam and this user receives it all which indicated something local to the workstation. Unless you have configured your SPAM software to forward all identified spam mails to his mailbox

Michael
      Really its very strange i 've learned from my friend , He told me that he experienced that kind of problem.And it was about spam on the exchange server.I'll try check for spam to exchange server.Hope it wont be disappointment for me

Comment

Working...
      X