Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2000 issue

Hi,
    I have a question of a beginner. I am administrating an exchange 2000 server. I want to be able to add additional mailboxes (of other users) to my outlook and to manipulate them. When i try to do this i get a massage:
    "unable to expand the folder". I have administrator permissions for the domain.
    How can i resolve this problem?

Thanx.

You need to give yourself access to the persons mailbox. By default admins dont have access to all mailboxes.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Exchange 2000 issue

Hi,

if u want to open different mailboxes from ur account u can change ur outllook client setting -log on networksecurity- make it as none, and try to access, so that fro next time onwards it will ask for the user name there u can give the permissible account name and passwordbut u must be having access to the particular mail box

Comment

Re: Exchange 2000 issue

Originally posted by wolfm1
        Hi,
        I have a question of a beginner. I am administrating an exchange 2000 server. I want to be able to add additional mailboxes (of other users) to my outlook and to manipulate them. When i try to do this i get a massage:
        "unable to expand the folder". I have administrator permissions for the domain.
        How can i resolve this problem?

Thanx.
        See this article:

http://www.petri.com/grant_full_mail..._2000_2003.htm
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X