Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows messenger with windows vista

Hi ,

We are using exchange 2k installed in my organization and using instant messenger configured with clients ..Its working fine with windows 2k and win xp but in one laptop which comes pre loaded windows vista and i have also upgrade sp1 on it ..so now i am able to install windows messenger 5.0 on vista but it crashes on after every 4th message i send ..so what may be the reason for this ..how can i solve it ..please help ...

kathy

Re: windows messenger with windows vista

Try setting it to use Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
      Hi ,

We are using exchange 2k installed in my organization and using instant messenger configured with clients ..Its working fine with windows 2k and win xp but in one laptop which comes pre loaded windows vista and i have also upgrade sp1 on it ..so now i am able to install windows messenger 5.0 on vista but it crashes on after every 4th message i send ..so what may be the reason for this ..how can i solve it ..please help ...

kathy
      You have posted this question SEVERAL times before. Let me tell you once again:

Windows Messenger does not work on Windows Vista - because the APIs for it are not included in the OS.
      Last edited by Stonelaughter; 25th March 2008, 15:41.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

use trillian.
        its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
        Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

Working...
        X