No announcement yet.

OWA 2003 logon.asp page

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA 2003 logon.asp page

Can anybody tell me how to change the constants on the logon.asp page to remove the client and security option or just the security part? What I am trying to do is make the client use the premium and public options automatically without the ability to change them. So, basically all I want them to do is enter their username and password, and that's it. Please help, I have been searching all over the internet and can't really find anything helpfull.

Re: OWA 2003 logon.asp page

Hi Troutman,

If you turn off Forms Based Authentication then they won't see those options to be able to change them.

There are tons of articles on customising the forms based page:

Turning off the page is not really a solution as it reduces the security of the OWA deployment by removing the cookie control over logins.

Simon Butler
      Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
      Exchange Resources List:
      In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

I can't turn off the forms based authentication page because I am using ssl.

I have read alot of articles on how to customize the logon.asp page, but nobody can tell me in detail how to remove the security option. From what I can see in the code, this has java script controls, which I am not to familiar with. I don't want to remove the security, I just don't want it displayed on the page for users to change.

Part of the code on line 98 has an option to turn on or off the display, but I don't know what to change after line 98.

I'm curious about this as well. I have not been able to find any articles to see if these options can be removed from the logon page.