Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Calendars between domains

Hello to all.

I have a small issue regarding sharing calendars.

I have a customer that has 3 sites, all 3 in different cities and would like them all to be working as one office with regards to emails and calendars etc. They all have their own SBS 2003 Server with different domain names. Is it possible to share a users calendar across all domains and have all the users in the GAL? They do not want to access their email or shared calendars via OWA, they wish it to be done all through outlook.

Any ideas would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance
    Mav

Re: Sharing Calendars between domains

We use Quest Collabortion Services to synchronize, GAL and free-busy information. We synchronize between sveral forests. It works very fine!!
    reg.
    Guus

Comment

Thanks I will look in to it.
      Do you happen to know roughly the price?

Regards
      Mav

Comment

For GAL Sync you could use the free IIFP from MS but not sure about free/busy (maybe Inter Org Repl tool?).
        I would agree with GuusQu though as the Quest tools are very good having seen them at a couple of sites. IIFP does work too though.
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

IIFP doesn't synchronise Free/Busy data. That's the reason we choose Quest tooling.
          IIFP need a SQL licence I think??

Costs are about 15 Euro p. mailbox. And maybe an amount for a server licence. When you contact Quest and ask for an offer they give you an exact price for your organisation!

regards,
          Guus

Comment

Working...
          X