Fowarding/Replying Messages in OWA - body dissappears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowarding/Replying Messages in OWA - body dissappears

When users in my organisation access our exchange 2000 server via OWA, to reply or forward email messages, they encounter the problem that the body of their email does not carry across to the new message. i.e. all previous conversations within the email are erased. Any ideas how to keep the body of the previous emails

Thanks in advance..

Re: Fowarding/Replying Messages in OWA - body dissappears

Having the same issue - any ideas?

Comment

Please check if the problem occur via OWA in the LAN. If the problem doesnt return, please check the firewall/proxy settings.

Regards,

Yuval
      Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuval14, Blog: http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/yuval14

Comment

If you logon as Admin does the problem still exist?

Try disabling your SSL cert (temp) and see if this fxes the issue. Are you suing ISA server in the equation ?

Also try using Basic Auth instead of Integrated.

topper.
        Last edited by topper; 11th October 2005, 10:32.
        * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

In my case the problem seems to exist on one laptop, regardless of who is logged in and which mailbox we try to open. We have a front-end server with W2K3/E2K3 and the back-end has W2K/E2K. The issue started when the front-end was upgraded to 2K3 (we are in the process of migrating everything to 2K3). No ISA and authentication method isn't a variable since the back-end is still 2K.

Yesterday I opened a mailbox that had been migrated to the pilot W2K3/E2K3 back-end and it resolved the issue. I just hope no one else encounters it before I can get all the mailboxes moved to the new server!

Thanks for the replies!!!!

Kristen

Comment

reinstall internet explorer. C:\windows\inf\ie.inf file right click and select install.

Comment

Working...
            X