Exchange Signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Signatures

In Exchange 2000 and 2003 where can I configure user signatures for Outlook? Is there a way to do a global template and then add each users details to this? For example a new staff person begins and wants a custom signature is there any feature(s) in Exchange to do this? Any help appreciated.

Re: Exchange Signatures

Nope, you gotta look into 3rd party. I would recommened Symprex Signature Manager if you're looking for a client side solution.

Comment

As stated, 3rd party is the way to go unless you are very good with scripts!

IMHO, have a good look at Policy Patrol -- does some very good signatures, disclaimers and, if you get the correct version, spam filtering and archiving
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

We had good experience with Exclaimer. Bigger problem was how to get users to disable their own signatures. GP with correct templates didn't work that well.

hth
        Leave 'reputation' when deserved :

Comment

Thx Guys I will check out.

Comment

Working...
          X