Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving junk mails any more

Hi All,

I subscribed to some of the yahoo groups and untill 2 days back I kept receiving around 200 to 300 emails daily from various yahoo groups.

Since last 2 days I have not been receiving any junk mail(not even a single email in junk email folder).

I have not done any changes or configuration changes in outlook(edition 2003). To move all the emails coming from yahoo domain I have set the rule in outlook due to which all such mails go inside junk email folder.

I do not know what has happened in last 2 days due to which I am not receiving any junk email.

For your reference let me tell you I work under LAN enviornment.

Cud you solve my problem.........

Thanks,
    Mahen

Re: Not receiving junk mails any more

Let me get this straight... you think that because you are not getting any JUNK mail, you have a technical issue which needs to be resolved?

Sorry mate you have me beaten... I can't help you. In fact, I think you need a Doctor.

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

I wish that was our biggest problem!

Are you receiving regular, non-spam email as usual?
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Remove the Rules and disable the IMF filter. Junk mail should then return to normal.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Wow, someone complaining about NOT getting junk email. Next thing you know, users will start calling the helpdesk about not having computer problems. Maybe there's hope after all.

Comment

Working...
          X