Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 and Ericsson T610 Mobilephone

Hi!

I'm trying find information, "How To..", about connecting my T610 Mobile to Exchange 2003 thru internet, but I cant find it, does anyone know how I can do it, settings and so on...

links to guides

need help !!

/Rabbit

You need the info on how to use the sony, or on how to generally enable mobile acces to EX2003?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I am trying to use a function call "Remote sync.", and the manual does not explain how to set it up.

I have a SBS 2003 installed, and I can access it thru WAP browser "server.biz/oma", but I got a error code that my browser does not support it, but I can still read my calendar & mail, not so fancy, but I can read it. What I want is to synchronize my calendar between Exchange2003 and my built in calendar in the mobile phone thru internet (GPRS,wap).

What URL shall I use ?
      What do I have to do with AD ?

(I am not sure that this should work with T610, because lack of info)

Comment

You can sync your PDA with your calendar. I've done it a few times before I realized it was a waste of time. Syncing can wait till I got back home or to the office...

Anyway, I don't have the exact steps. I could try to replicate my moves but I don't have the time to do that now. Maybe later this week, ok?

If I recall correctly you need to set SSL on the Exchange box, and there something to do with a patch by MS that will let the PDA surf to a non-trusted SSL-signed site.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X