No announcement yet.

Outlook mobile access

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook mobile access

Today I came across new problem. I am running exchange server 2003 with service pack 2. When I try to connect using oma, I get credential screen. After typing my username and password I get this error
    A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
    I have disabled SSL authentication but no luck
    any suggestion

Re: Outlook mobile access

Hi all,
    I found my answer . In SBS 2003 exchange mobile access is via http://your_server_name/oma-exchange

the things are working fine. But the interface that I am getting is more similar to out look web access. Before that I used to see the interface of Mobile access was - On the screen we used to see hyperlinks only. Now the interface is similar to outlook web access.

Have I done any thing wrong in the configuration or it happens by default

Re: Outlook mobile access

You are using the wrong URL.
      That URL is the same as what is accessed by /exchange virtual directory. The URL is still the same under SBS, at /oma, however there is a registry change carried out so that the OMA and EAS system gets their data from a different directory. This is discussed in MSKB 817379. Users should not be accessing /oma-exchange directly.

Simon Butler
      Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
      Exchange Resources List:
      In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.