Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me How to addibnf right to the IT Stuff in my compnay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me How to addibnf right to the IT Stuff in my compnay?

First of all thanks for that usufl sites

Seniaro of our netwrok
    we have 1 Domain controller (mserv01) and other meber server for Microsoft Exchange 2003 (mserv02)
    and I have Appplication server (mserv03) have Oracle and SQL server .
    we are 4 IT men we want to assign rights for every IT man depends of the tsats for Exmpale The user who resposible for Exchange need to be assined to
    Exchange domain server group and Exchange Enterprise server group .
    user who resposible for Back up need to be aded to back up operator group
    I have quesions Here
    Do u think that division for tasks is suatable?
    do u think user who are responsible for Exchange server need to be added to Domain admin???
    becuse some problmes in Exchange need to be added to domai admin to reslove it
    I am very intersted in Excnage server do u think to manage Exhcnage server need to be added to domain admin?
    I hope your answer will be detailed

Re: Please help me How to addibnf right to the IT Stuff in my compnay?

Hi there,

In active directory you can add the individuals to their respective admin groups depending on their roles.

To overcome the need to be Domain Admins, you can assign admin rights to the user for the specific task by adding them to the administrative group on the server they manage.

For example if userA is the admin of exchange(mserv02) then you would need to assign them to the local administrative group of Mserv02 as well as assigning them to their admin roles within AD.

hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X