Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i click send recive in out look i have this message

when i click send recive in out look i have this message

! task 'Microsoft Exchange' reported error (0x8004010F) the operation failed . an object canot be found

but the outlook send and recive mail's normally

please help
    samer Sulaiman

Re: when i click send recive in out look i have this message

Did you even attempt to google the error message?

First hit is this - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905813

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: when i click send recive in out look i have this message

This also occurs if you are logged in to Windows with an account which is not the mailbox owner but has full rights to it. Synchronising cannot download the offline address book.

(For instance, at work, because ALL my work is system admin work, and I do precious little else, I log in all the time with my admin account. My humble account is the one that owns the mailbox, and Outlook HATES being "RunAs". So - I open Outlook with my Admin account (which has full rights over ALL mailboxes) and use Outlook that way. I have to accept that I will never have an offline address book.
      Last edited by Stonelaughter; 19th September 2007, 20:31.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
      X