No announcement yet.

Login Page for OWA 2000

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Page for OWA 2000

I am trying to find out whether there is a login page for OWA 2000. I know there is one for OWA 2003, but when you try and use OWA for Exchange 2000, it just gives that microsoft login box. I want to know if there is a way i can substitute the login box with a page that is similar to OWA 2003 or something like that. My main objective is that since there is a login box, lot of the students in the university where I am the administrator they mess up and they dont write the domain\username and so they get confused. What i plan to do is in the OWA login screen include 2 radio buttons one for the staff, one for the students so they can click it and the javascript automatically loads the domain in the username box. I have already made the javascript code.
    Any help on this issue will be highly appreciated.

Login Page for OWA 2000

I had posted a message earlier but there was no reply. Ok i have learnt that there is no login page for Owa 2000, but what is the way to make one. I just want to get rid of the login prompt box. How do you pass the username and the password to the exchange backend.

Any suggestions will be really helpful