Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Page for OWA 2000

Hi,

I am trying to find out whether there is a login page for OWA 2000. I know there is one for OWA 2003, but when you try and use OWA for Exchange 2000, it just gives that microsoft login box. I want to know if there is a way i can substitute the login box with a page that is similar to OWA 2003 or something like that. My main objective is that since there is a login box, lot of the students in the university where I am the administrator they mess up and they dont write the domain\username and so they get confused. What i plan to do is in the OWA login screen include 2 radio buttons one for the staff, one for the students so they can click it and the javascript automatically loads the domain in the username box. I have already made the javascript code.
    Any help on this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Harsh

Login Page for OWA 2000

I had posted a message earlier but there was no reply. Ok i have learnt that there is no login page for Owa 2000, but what is the way to make one. I just want to get rid of the login prompt box. How do you pass the username and the password to the exchange backend.

Any suggestions will be really helpful

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X