No announcement yet.

NDR after upgrde from exch 2000 to exch 2003

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDR after upgrde from exch 2000 to exch 2003

I have 2 front end server and two backend server running win 2000 with exchnage 2000, I have completed upgrade the front end server from exchange 200 to exch 2003.
    For the upgrade I created one temporary server (win 2003 and exch 2003) and move the mailbox.
    After upgrade I removed to server again and received several NDRs after upgrade:

1. A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to be bounced between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator.

2. The message reached the recipientís e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.

3. We have 1 BIG mailbox (6 GB) that could not be moved to the new server. The error was: A duplicate mailbox was found due to problems during a Move Mailbox procedure. The duplicate mailbox has been deleted.

I want to upgrade the windows from 2000 to 2003 but there is a CA server, is the any problem can occur on the CA server if I upgrade the windows?
    Is there any suggest? Thanx in advance