Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bypass proxy for OWA(OutLook Web Access)---in LAN

Dear All,

All my users are configured with proxy,when they are trying to access OWA in LAN they are getting error saying that the requested URL denied by proxy so how can i bypass my proxy for this URL,already i entered this site in my allowd URL sets in my proxy but not solved my problem and i tried with Group policy also its not working... any suggestions friends to come out this.

Thanks----RK

Re: How to bypass proxy for OWA(OutLook Web Access)---in LAN

You can bypass the proxy server on both client and proxy site.
    On client site (Internet Explorer) Go to Tools - > Internet Options - > Connections -> Lan Settings. Check the "Bypass proxy for local addresses" option. This setting could be deployed also by GP object.
    The server site setting is very depend on what proxy server do you have.
    If you have ISA server 20004, go to the Isa server management -> Configuration -> Networks -> Internal -> Properties ->Web browser. Select "Bypass proxy for web servers in this network"
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Csaba Papp
    MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
    Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Comment

HI Csaba Papp,

I already did what you suggested in this mail still no luck,and i am using 1SA Server 2006(STD) ,is there any thing i am missing still..waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
      Kumar.

Comment

Is your Exchange server (used for OWA) in the same subnet as your clients?
        The proxy bypass on client site had to work.
        Regards,
        Csaba Papp
        MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
        Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Comment

Working...
        X