Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ldap Search Sample for Query Based Distribution List

Hello All,

I want Ldap string using which i should be able to find user from different OU. I want to run this string on root and not on any specific OU, also i want string to create distribution list in such a way that it should contain all users from a specific OU and a spefic user from differnt OU.

Regards,

Pritam Shanbhag

Re: Ldap Search Sample for Query Based Distribution List

Try the next examples:
    http://www.petri.com/ldap_search_sam...d_exchange.htm
    CNE 5, CCA, MCSE NT4.0-2003, MCSE 2003 messaging, Exchange Server MVP.
    Tzahi Kolber - IT Supervisor
    Polycom Israel.

Comment

Re: Ldap Search Sample for Query Based Distribution List

(&(!cn=SystemMailbox{*})(&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(home MDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*))) )))(objectCategory=user)(title=Ass*))))

this is a string i used to put together a list of all the assistant clerks within our org... As you can see, it starts at teh root domain and enumerates all subOUs, and selects everyone with the job title begining with Ass (as in assistant clerk) i have assistant clerks in different OUs.

for this to work in your domain, you must have common unique identifiers or unique attributes to select these certian users... i used 'job title.' either the value must exist or be specific... that depends on how you set up your domain users.
      its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
      Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

Working...
      X