Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook in Arabic

Dear All,

i have a problem with Outlook & Outlook web Access interface, i have exchange 2003 server on Win 2k3, some people when i configured the outlook form them , the inbox, sent items,..etc appear in arabic language, also the OWA for them also appear in arabic language. and other people appear in english.

i tried to remove the outlook component from Office and install it again from another office copy but it's not working also, and all settings in regional options is set to English (united states), and another thing also,. this PC is used by 2 users each one of them have a separate user account, on have this problem and the other work normally and the folders appear in english.

how can i solve this? i want the Outlook folders and OWA interface appear in english.

attached is a picture for the user's outlook who have the problem

thanks for your help
    Attached Files

Re: outlook in Arabic

You need to use a computer that has the proper language in the regional settings in control panel, and Outlook 2003/2007 installed. You log on as the problematic user, and run

outlook /resetfoldernames

from the Run command.

Done.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

i tried this command on a test PC works fine with outlook folders in english,

i tried to make the reverse process to know if it works, so i changed the regional settings to arabic and run the command, it still didn't chnage the inbox, sent items, ..etc folder names from english to arabic.

i just do this to know if it works before i try it on the user PC>

so what do you see?

Comment

There's no reason why it shouldn't. All you need to do is to properly configure the regional settings on that computer.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

it works now.

thank you Mr. petri for your efforts

Comment

Working...
          X