Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Server not receiveng emails from certain Domains

Dear All,

I have Exchange 2003 Enterprise Installed on Win 2003 Enterprise Server. Since Last four days my Exchange server stopped receiveg Emails from Certain domains.I did not made any kind of changes in my server except we moved our servers to the new locations.The servers ip address is same as it was before. When we were in the old loacation my servers and clients were in the same subnet that was 130.1.0.0. After placing the servers in the new location my clients picks the ip from dhcp using cisco SWITCH dhcp pool (VLANS) with following subnet 10.0.0.0 and my servers are still in the old subnet 130.1.0.0. Do I have to make changes in the Internal DNS server for email flow ?? Please have a look to the attachment of the smtp ques and pickup folder.

Thanks
    Skak
    ________
    Depakote Lawsuits
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skak12; 13th April 2011, 13:29.

Re: Exchange Server not receiveng emails from certain Domains

I am also receiving an error in the DNS which shows this

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: DNS
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 4004
    Date: 26/07/07
    Time: 02:47:23 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: DCCIG
    Description:
    The DNS server was unable to complete directory service enumeration of zone 8.1.130.in-addr.arpa. This DNS server is configured to use information obtained from Active Directory for this zone and is unable to load the zone without it. Check that the Active Directory is functioning properly and repeat enumeration of the zone. The extended error debug information (which may be empty) is "". The event data contains the error.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Data:
    0000: 2a 23 00 00 *#..
    ________
    INFANTS WELLBUTRIN
    Last edited by Skak12; 13th April 2011, 13:30.

Comment

shall i suppose that I am helpless in this forum ?? the forum which i have always been proud to be a member. Daniel, sembee and stonelaughter where are you guys ??
      ________
      Wendie 99

Comment

Your first post was 22 hours before this last effort. I am sorry our paid service is not up to your exacting standards we will refund your joining fee and weekly subscription immediately.........wait a minute, this is a free site where EVERYONE volunteers their help.

Tell us, what have you done to try and find a solution to your problem? Maybe then someone might have an idea to offer.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I have tried several things with my isp but nothing had happened. When ever Send email to hotmail it sends its successfully when I try to reply from there i receive an error

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc3-s8.bay0.hotmail.com
          Received-From-MTA: dns;BAY108-W4
          Arrival-Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:37:33 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
          Action: failed
          Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Relaying is prohibited
          ________
          Pregnant tubes

Comment

Working...
          X