X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shared calender

Hi

ALL

I want to share my personal calender to some user of exchange 2003 server. i am using Microsoft outlook environment. and some of other user are using Microsoft outlook, some of OWA and some of outlook Express . what i do for shared my calender throw Microsoft outlook to any or perticuler environment. anybody help me. please.

Re: shared calender

You can share to Outlook easily:
    Right click your calendar in Outlook, go to Properties, go to Permissions and add the other users or groups as "reviewers" or "editors"
    The other party can then, in Outlook, go to "FILE--OPEN OTHER USERS FOLDER" and navigate to your calendar

I think (will need to check) that this will also work for OWA -- share it in Outlook and access it through OWA using http://servername/exchange/username/calendar

I think you will be completely out of luck with Outlook Express and will need to change those users into OWA users

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: shared calender

Hi

Thanks to interest in doubt.

now i have performed to according your advice and i am successed

But now I want creating pop-ups for my calender events to others who accessed my calender through the sharing as as per calendered time.

Comment

Working...
      X