Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is using Archiving for Exchange [was: How Big]

Hello

Wondered how many of your organisation are using Archiving for Exchange - i you are what product do you use, what is the rate of growth of your archive vault, how many user do you have - how do you generally manage your email.

What criteria do you use for achiving - who thinks archiving is not necessary ?

I look forard to reading your replies.

Many thanks

Pat
    Last edited by biggles77; 12th July 2007, 21:12. Reason: Remove excessive spacing between lines.

Re: How Big

Pat,

Seriously - Do you think "How Big" is a suitable title - Please read the forum rules:

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

3) Give your post a good topic (or subject line), reflecting the question's intentions

Bad examples:
    For example, if you use a topic like

Quote:
    PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!

or a stupid subject line like

Quote:
    Windows 2000 help

I will personally kick you out of here. So is using idioting topic titles such as

Quote:
    Hi!

or

Quote:
    I hate Microsoft

I don't care about your love relations with Bill, I do care for my forums. Other people need to know what the thread is about, and using stupid titles like these won't help.
    Bad subject lines usually tell us it's a poorly written question. We don't like that.

Good example:
    On the contrary, using a topic like this one

Quote:
    Help in recovering local admin pwd on WinXP SP2 floppyless laptop

Will actually bring people in, the ones that know the answer, and also those who do not, but would like to find what the answer is.
    Also, any particular reason why you decided to format your text the way you did with large spaces in between paragraphs?

I suggest you change the title before an admin see's it. Biggles is on the edge and just looking for a reason to ban someone

Michael
    Last edited by m80arm; 12th July 2007, 13:33.
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X