No announcement yet.

Public Folder

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Folder

I have a strange problem with a public folder. A user had to get a new AD account created for reasons outwith public folders. The user had a public folder and was working fine. After the user got a new AD account the user can only see 1 email in her public folder and I can only see 1 email. When using the PFadmin tool I can see all the folders than she should have and there are plenty. None of the folders have been deleted. I can't work out how the no user can see the folders with the public folder but with PFadmin tool you can see all of them.

Any ideas.

"This is not a dream. Transmitting power is insufficient to reach your conscious mind, but this is not a dream."

Dear new user,

"Public Folder" what??? What did you want to say? What did you have to tell us? "Public Folder"????

1) Welcome to the forums.

2) Read the forum rules.

3) Make sure next time you choose a better title for your thread. No, the title YOU chose is NOT a good title.

4) Read the forum rules, again. This time make sure you understand them.

5) Read the forum rules, again. This time without the loud music in the background.

6) You've got 2 weeks to consider your next post.

Verdict: User banned for 2 weeks.

"This is not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through conscious neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year one nine nine..." (John Carpenter / The Prince of Darkness)

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services