Blackberry Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Training

I know this isn't exactly Exchange related... although it could be....

I was looking for some good free blackberry training.

I recently got a job as a Tier II Helpdesk engineer and we support Blackberries in the enterprise.

Is there any good training out there (that's free) that could get a newbie that knows nothing about blackberries ramped up pretty quickly?

Thanks in advance,
    Brandon

Re: Blackberry Training

Let me tell you a secret. There is a really good web site called which lets you search for things like that:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...training&meta=
    Just over two million hits
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Brandon,

have a word with your blackberry supplier, If you have enough handsets you could try and blag some training

I know my old company done that for a bunch of us from vodaphone

other than that see the post above

Comment

Unless he stated on his CV that he's an expert with blackberry's and was offered the job on that basis - In that case you in deep doodoo

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

dont know anyone who has ever exagerated on their CV like that!!! Shame on you if you have (Cheeky grin)

Comment

Look, of course there is google search. But I was wondering if anyone had any pointers without sifting through pages and pages of shit results.

Nevermind. I'll go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixTekBC View Post
              Look, of course there is google search. But I was wondering if anyone had any pointers without sifting through pages and pages of shit results.
              So we're expected to do the sifting through the shit for you?
              If you had googled already, why not say so, and ask for specific pointers, perhaps saying where you are located to get some local advice. The way the original post came over was that you had done no basic research on your own, which tends to get the regular contributers a little irritated.

Originally posted by PhoenixTekBC View Post
              Nevermind. I'll go somewhere else.
              Does a saying about heat and kitchens apply here
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

hi ,
                we just installed blackberry on our server, i knew nothing about blackberry, the best way to learn is to do it, install it, configure it, right from installation to now adding more users/phones, etc
                Best teacher is yourself, if you paid for licences, why dont you ring the blackberry helpdesk, they will help out as much as they can...

Comment

blackberryforums.com

thats all you need. its all covered in those pages. i swear.
                  its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
                  Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

Once you've installed it there really isn't anything to do other than add new handsets, or at least thats ow i've found it.

Comment

Working...
                    X