No announcement yet.

A double email issue, help!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A double email issue, help!

Hi, everyone. I came across an issue regarding sending and receiving email. Here is the situation;
    I have two profiles set up in Outlook express 6. One is, say, [email protected] and the other one is [email protected], the a account is default.
    everytime when I try to send an email to my friend using a account, my friend will receive two copies of the same email, one of the copies is from a account while the other one is from b. However, when he receive emails sent from other people instead of me, everything is ok. I guess that's possiblely because of problem on my side. Can anyone help me on this? Any suggestion, advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

If you need to have two seperate accounts look into creating an identity instead of two mail servers. If you're already using an identity there's a problem and you'll probably have to remove then recreate them.

If you don't want an identity, for account B change the outgoing server address to something that will obviously not work... "1.12.123"

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **