Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange OWA problems..

Hello!

I was trying to repair the RPC with outlook scenario, and now I screwed up outlook web access...

How can I restore it?

When I try to connect to: https://myserver/exchange it says "Page not found 404"

How can I repair it?

We have exchange 2003 and IIS 6..

Thanks!

Re: Exchange OWA problems..

solved....

Comment

Can you share with us how you solved the problem so others my benefit from your solution. Thanks.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Well basically someone messed up permissions and auth permissions, AND there was another site "companyweb" that used port 443..

I don`t know what companysite is/was so I deleted it... After painful 2 hours setting the correct permissions it finally started to work...

BTW when connecting outlook over HTTPS, on my server netstat shows port 6004 pointing to COMPANYWEB even though I deleted it... Probably because of that this feature don`t work...

Can someone help me set up exchange over HTTPS, or at least this companyweb issue?

Thanks!

Comment

You deleted companyweb, eh. You have SBS, don't you. Sounds like a question for Steven. Maybe there's a wizard you can run or a component to reinstall that will get the companyweb back with the proper settings for everything.

TO THE SBS FORUM!!
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

I have deleted company web with purpose...

Simply I don`t need it...

I tought maybe deleting companyweb will restore outlook over HTTPS, but this didn`t work either...

Comment

Aaaa

my mistake....

I had problems with DNS server on DC... It wasn`t configured right, and I reconfigured it....

Now exchange over HTTPS works like a charm!

Comment

Working...
              X