Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDAP binding issues

Hi All,

I am having some issues with an exchange migration from 5.5 to 2003.

The current environment consists of the following:
    Current
    NT 4 server running Exchange 5.5
    Migrating
    Windows 2003 Standard running Exchange 2003
    The PDC is Windows 2003 Standard
    The BDC is Windows 2000 Server

The ADC utility was only ran against the PDC

I was able to run the ADC Data Collection and received the following output:

Pass 1 of 2: Active Directory Connector Object Replication Check validation (objects processed: 1047)
    Warning: The Exchange 5.5 directory still contains objects that are not replicated to Active Directory. If you have just run Connection Agreement Wizard, allow time for directory replication to complete, and then rerun the verification task in Step 4. Otherwise, run the Connection Agreement Wizard.
    Pass 2 of 2: Active Directory Object Replication Scan validation (objects processed: 1044)
    Active Directory Object Replication Scan completed. No unreplicated objects found.
    Finished verifying the results of the ADC Tools.
    Pass 1 of 2: Active Directory Connector Object Replication Check validation (objects processed: 1047)
    Warning: The Exchange 5.5 directory still contains objects that are not replicated to Active Directory. If you have just run Connection Agreement Wizard, allow time for directory replication to complete, and then rerun the verification task in Step 4. Otherwise, run the Connection Agreement Wizard.
    Pass 2 of 2: Active Directory Object Replication Scan validation (objects processed: 1044)
    Active Directory Object Replication Scan completed. No unreplicated objects found.
    Pass 1 of 4: Resource Mailbox Scan (objects processed: 115)
    Error: A Security identifier (SID) for the associated Windows NT account (Assoc-NT-Account) of a mailbox could not be found; the ADC may not be able to replicate the mailbox. Please review the log file C:\temp\adc connector\ADCTools.log.

Pass 2 of 4: Active Directory Connector Object Replication Check (objects processed: 1047)
    Warning: The Data Collection tool found objects that are not replicated from the Exchange 5.5 directory to Active Directory. Running the Connection Agreement Wizard in Step 4 will resolve these issues.

Pass 3 of 4: Active Directory Object Replication Scan (objects processed: 1044)

Pass 4 of 4: Active Directory Unmarked Resource Mailbox Scan (objects processed: 114)
    Active Directory Unmarked Resource Mailbox Scan completed. No problems found.
    Step 2 is complete. You do not need to run Resource Mailbox Wizard in Step 3. However, you may need to run Connection Agreement Wizard in Step 4 to view and create recommended connection agreements.
    Finished Data Collection.

The next step I perform is running the “Resource Mailbox”
    This comes back with no mailboxes to configure

The last step I run is the “Connection Agreement Wizard”
    This is the out put I receive:

I have been unable to resolve the above warning and I have also received the following errors in the event viewer:
    LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory jabba.premise_wiring for distinguished name 'PREMISE_WIRING\Administrator'. Directory returned error:[0x55] Timeout. (Connection Agreement 'Public Folders: premise_wiring - PWD\ICC' #354

LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory jabba.premise_wiring for distinguished name 'PREMISE_WIRING\Administrator'. Directory returned error:[0x55] Timeout. (Connection Agreement 'Users: premise_wiring - PWD\ICC' #3320)

Can someone please help me by explaining why this is happening and how I can go about resolving the issue?

Your help is greatly appreciated as we are suppose to complete this migration in the next couple of days.

Thanks
Working...
X