Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add "Notice & Declaimer" in Exchange server ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add "Notice & Declaimer" in Exchange server ?

Hi,
    I want to know, how can I add a "notice cum declaimer" message at the bottom of every e-mail which goes from my exchange. We have Microsoft Exchange 2003 STD edition.

Like, if I have a e-mail address given by the company, and when I send a e-mail outside, at the bottom, there is a notice cum declaimer from company. How can I set that in Exchange so every e-mail goes out automatically gets that "stamp" affixed ?

Example :

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
    Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
    prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Amey.
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: How to add "Notice & Declaimer" in Exchange server ?

We've been through this a few times...

Option 1) Write an "event sink" -- code to automatically add the disclaimer to each message

Option 2) Investigate 3rd party solutions on

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

This has been like this for years whereas other mailservers have offered this feature for a while. Does anyone know if there's going to be a disclaimer option for Exch 2007 (I think I missed Bill's memo...)?

Comment

linuxperv,

Please do not hijack other threads. If you want to ask something, please open your own thread.

Thread locked. Do not do it again or you're gone.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X