Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can Receive email from GMAIL or YAHOO or HOTMAIL but i cant receive email from NAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Receive email from GMAIL or YAHOO or HOTMAIL but i cant receive email from NAT

Hi,

Can someone help me (Urgent),

My Configuration :

SERVERA -- FileServer
    O/S : WIndows 2003 SP 1
    IP Address : 192.168.0.200/24
    Role : Primary DC & DNS (namadomain.local)

SERVERB -- MailServer
    O/S : WIndows 2003 SP1
    Exchange 2003 -- SP1 with IMF ver. 2
    IP Address : 192.168.0.2/24
    Role : Additional DC & Secondary DNS (namadomain.local)

Gateway -- SOnicWall Pro1260
    External : 202.15x.x.x/29
    Internal : 192.168.0.1

Rules :
    Mail Access : * to LAN(192.168.0.2) SMTP Allow

No Antivirus active

Test Send/Receive :
    Yahoo -- Received; GMAIL -- Received (Send/Receive)
    But some DOMAIN , I cannot receive the email
    Other NAT Exchange Server : Error "the connection was drop by the remote host"
    If I use SMTPDiag : Error "Server is not accepting connection"

Both Email IP not on the list of RBL

How can I resolve the problem,

Thx & Regards,

Ariyanto

Re: I Can Receive email from GMAIL or YAHOO or HOTMAIL but i cant receive email from

I am having the same problem since 17th March. I am not able to receive e-mail sent from my exchange server. I can receive e-mails sent from my exchange server to Yahoo! , Hotmail.

I checked "SPAM" fodler in my "GMAIL". I am not able to receive.
    Strange isn't it ?

From my e-mail domain I can send and receive mails to Yahoo! , MSN and other mail clients but not GMAIL . Any solution ?
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Re: I Can Receive email from GMAIL or YAHOO or HOTMAIL but i cant receive email from

Hello,

It looks like your network pipe from outside to inside is good, just need few more touches.

If you are checking SPF record from your exchange, turn that off.
      I hope you have some spam filter not just exchange server.

Publish your spf record so others can receive your email. -> ask your dns admin

To receive emails from other exchange servers in your network, you can go to the smpt settings and add them as trusted relay. Do that from other exchange servers too. so that they can trust each others.

If it does not make sense, please let me know so I can give you more detailed instructions.

Thank you.
      MCP, MCSA+messaging, MCDBA, OCA.

Comment

Thx for ur reply,

another info, if i release all relay, the user name in exchange current session was blank..., i think thats why exchange drop the connection

How to resolve this

Thx & regards,

Ariyanto
        Last edited by tukang_ojeg; 21st March 2007, 12:09.

Comment

You don't necessarly be able to see live sessions from that window, mine is almost always empty because the whole process is so quick.
          So they are not related.
          If you want to see live smpt sessions, use exmon
          http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Thank you
          MCP, MCSA+messaging, MCDBA, OCA.

Comment

Hi there,

Problem resolved

I check the other exchange 2003, they used nat at the router but they didn't allow Netbios dependencies only port 25 and 110, so i asked them to add NetBios Dependencies to the nat access.

Problem caused by my exchange server cannot resolved the computer name of the other mail server so my exchange dropped the connection

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837391

My Mail Accepting the mail....

Thx to all

Comment

Working...
            X