Auto-forward all outgoing email messages to one email address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-forward all outgoing email messages to one email address

I work for a company who need to forward all outgoing email messages to one address. At the moment they are using an Outlook message rule to cc to this address but this doesn't look very professional and is causing a little confusion.

Please could anyone advise as to how I can configure Exchange to manage this.

They are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 2003.

Many thanks,

Marcus

Re: Auto-forward all outgoing email messages to one email address

Check out message journaling. I've used it many times before and it works well. Just keep an eye on the mailbox size limits.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...ournaling.html

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thank you very much Michael I'll give it a go. Apologies for the delayed reply.

Marcus

Comment

By the way your Baby Spice image has taken some explaining at the place I am working at!

Marcus

Comment

- If anyone has any issues please direct them to me. Any bad comments directed to my wife to be will be severly dealt with !!!

Michael
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk
          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Dreaming again, I see
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Many thanks Michael,

This is the solution but they need journaling on a per-mailbox basis so they will need to pay for the third party software unless there are any free equivalents out there?

Thanks again,

Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X