Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OWA not working after installing KB924334. Can I revert back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA not working after installing KB924334. Can I revert back?

Hi Guys,

Had a bit of a problem this morning. Our exchange organisation consists of 1 Back end and a front-end server. Both run Windows server 2003 SP1 which is fully updated and Exchange is 2003 SP2.

Recently, IE7 has been deployed to our clients and they have had some problems with OWA hanging. There is a patch on Microsoft's website for precisely this issue which is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en

I downloaded the update, installed it as instructed and restarted my Exchange server. Once it came back online again I signed into OWA using IE7 to find it looks like the following attachment and none of the page will load. This is the same for IE6 and Firefox and I urgently need to revert it back. Is there anyway I can? Just that I couldn't find any obvious way from control panel.

Many thanks

Jonno
    Attached Files

Re: OWA not working after installing KB924334. Can I revert back?

Woops, seems I may have been a little silly. From add/remove programs in control panel I hadn't ticked the "Show Updates" option. Have now done so, removed it and all is now well. Sorry!

However, I do still need to install this to resolve the issue. Does anyone know why this would have happened? Google hasn't shed any light on the issue for me yet.

Comment

So you are using S/MIME, becacuse the patch is specific to this config.

I'm running IE7 on Vista and Exchage2003 SP2 without this patch ( I'm not using S/MIME ) and everything is fine.
      Hace a nice day,

Simone Chemelli
      MCP (Exchange 2003)

(This post is provided as-is with no warranties, expressed or otherwise, and confers no rights.)

Comment

IE7 on Visa seems to work ok, unlike IE7 on Windows XP/2003...
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X