Stop the services smtp and iis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the services smtp and iis

hi i new in this forum i write from Honduras, i need help with two errors in my front end server with windows server 2003 and exchange 2003 enterprise edition SP2:

source: EXPROX
    category: None
    type: Warning
    event id: 1000
    user: N/A
    computer: [name fe server]

Microsoft Exchange Server has detected that NTLM-based authentication is presently being used between this server and server 'MAILMX'. NTLM is still a secure authentication mechanism and protects users' credentials. However, this indicates that there may be a configuration issue preventing the use of Kerberos authentication. If this condition persists, please verify that server 'MAILMX' is properly configured to use Kerberos authentication. After applying any changes it may be necessary to restart Internet Information Services on both the front-end and back-end servers.

source: W3SVC-WP
    category: None
    type: Warning
    event id: 2273
    user: N/A
    computer: [name fe server]

Worker process could not access metabase due to disconnection error. Marking process as unhealthy.

this errors stop the services of SMTP and IIS, i read this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909094/en-us, i do all the said the article but i can download the hotfix and nothing works with my problem and i need a solution

Re: Stop the services smtp and iis

1. Is your BE & FE installed with the same Exchange hotfixes and SP? if not - do it.
    2. I recommand to install all the last windows & Exchange updates from Microsoft update site.
    3. Did it happen suddenly? if so - check what was changed.
    CNE 5, CCA, MCSE NT4.0-2003, MCSE 2003 messaging, Exchange Server MVP.
    Tzahi Kolber - IT Supervisor
    Polycom Israel.

Comment

Working...
    X