O2 XDA sync 85010014 error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 XDA sync 85010014 error

Been trying to set up one of our employee's O2 XDA with our exchange 2003 server and all I can get is a "85010014" error.

Ive tried searching google and Technet for answers, but I get are Activsync 4.x solutions, whereas mine is a direct Exchange issue. I've also tried searching here, but not found much.

I'm a bit stumped as to what to try next. In theory this should be absolutly fantastic and exactly what a lot of people within my organisation need, but if I cant get it running right.....
    James
    MCP

Re: O2 XDA sync 85010014 error

You need to provide us with more info. Does ANY PPC work? Are you having problems JUST with those devices? Does OMA work? Are you using SSL? Where did you get your digital certificate from? Did you try using the PPC Emulator to test connectivity from within the LAN?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: O2 XDA sync 85010014 error

sorry, managed to move on from that. Sorry for lack of info as well, kinda typed that in a rush as I, as usual, had about a million things going on at once! LOL!

Anyway, it was a SSL issue. I'm new at all this SSL stuff, so didnt set it up right. Got another issue now, but im going to search the forums/google/technet first, then come back if I cant find a solution.
      James
      MCP

Comment

Working...
      X