X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change company domain name in Exchange 2003

Dear friends

my company want to change the company domain name only in Exchange , i am using exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003 ,iin exchange can i add cname to like my address is example : [email protected] and i want [email protected] it is posible or not in exchange 2003

Re: can i change my domin name with some other name in exchange

Originally posted by Mesum View Post
    Dear friends

my company want to change the company domain name only in Exchange , i am using exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003 ,iin exchange can i add cname to like my address is example : [email protected] and i want [email protected] it is posible or not in exchange 2003
    PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK OTHER PEOPLES THREADS
    Reported for action
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Change company domain name in Exchange 2003

Hi Mesum,

Have a look at: http://www.petri.com/configure_excha...er_domains.htm

Then just make sure you have MX records pointing to the external IP address of the server and it should all work.

You can send from either email address using the 'From:' selection under Outlook options.

Matt

Comment

Re: Change company domain name in Exchange 2003

Mesum has been banned for life. Posting in wrong forums, adding his email address when asked NOT to, not reading the posting rules and generally not being a good member.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X