Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login screen for OWA and Newsgroups

how can i add login screen to my OWA for user athentication,
    2nd how can i use web based newsgruops for NNTP used in MS outlook,just like OWA.

Ali,

You need to enable SSL and then FORMS BASED AUTHENTICATION for the form-based logon screen in OWA.

As for your second question - please ask again, I don't understand what you mean. BTW, there are a few PF and NNTP related articles on my site. Did you read them?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

exchange problem 2

1st ,where i can enable SSL port in Exchange server
      2nd ,i want to use exchange server NNTP newsgroups in web based style not in MS outlook/outlook express ,just like OWA for emails.
      3rd,when i send my message from my exchagne server by configuring some test configuration via my ISP,it only sent to yahoo,not hotmail,not any one other site.what is this problem?

Comment

Re: exchange problem 2

Originally posted by alitoday
        1st ,where i can enable SSL port in Exchange server
        Check this out it will guide you through setting up SSL for OWA.
        http://www.petri.com/configure_ssl_on_owa.htm

2nd ,i want to use exchange server NNTP newsgroups in web based style not in MS outlook/outlook express ,just like OWA for emails.
        I don't believe there is a web interface to NNTP. I could however be wrong because I don't use it but last I heard it didn't exist.

3rd,when i send my message from my exchagne server by configuring some test configuration via my ISP,it only sent to yahoo,not hotmail,not any one other site.what is this problem?
        Not sure what you're asking... You're unable to send email to any domain other than yahoo.com? What version of Exchange do you have? If you have Exchange 2k3 from the ESM run the Internet Mail Wizard to set it up correctly.
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

exchange 2000

i have installed exchange 2000,can i install exchange 2000 on win server 2003,and how?

Comment

Re: exchange 2000

i have installed exchange 2000,can i install exchange 2000 on win server 2003,and how?
            Not as the host OS, they can coexist on a network but that's it...
            Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X