Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access contacts in OWA

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to access my normal contacts from my Outlook and calender as well in OWA? As far as I can see this is not possible, but if someone could share their ideas I would appreciate it.

Regards,
    Kristoffer

Re: Access contacts in OWA

I think that you mean for "normal contacts" - is to those in the PST, if so - NO you can't.
    You can access only your folders that are located in your mailbox on the server.
    If you can't see it - it is not in your mailbox (on the sefver of course).
    CNE 5, CCA, MCSE NT4.0-2003, MCSE 2003 messaging, Exchange Server MVP.
    Tzahi Kolber - IT Supervisor
    Polycom Israel.

Comment

Yes you can as long as they are in your mailbox. Use the "Parent Folder" button on the OWA toolbar and you will see all the folders in your mailbox; including calendar and contacts.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Also, make sure your "contacts" are really in your contacts folder! More than a few users at work sadly think their "contacts" are all of the email addresses in their auto-complete! On the rare occasion that they use their OWA, they freak out, saying "all my contacts are gone!"...
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
          Also, make sure your "contacts" are really in your contacts folder! More than a few users at work sadly think their "contacts" are all of the email addresses in their auto-complete! On the rare occasion that they use their OWA, they freak out, saying "all my contacts are gone!"...
          I had to educate a user just last Wednesday on that exact issue
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
          X