Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• port forwading for my exchange box

Dear all,

I have a checkpoint Firewall on a windows 2000 server. I would like to configure OWA on my exchange box and would like to configure the checkpoint Firewall to port forward the external ip 213.xxx.xxx.xxx to my internal 192.168.xxx.xxx for both 80/443 ports. Does anybody have any idea how this is done on checkpoint Firewall-1?

port forwading for my exchange box

Dear all,

I have a checkpoint Firewall on a windows 2000 server. I would like to configure OWA on my exchange box and would like to configure the checkpoint Firewall to port forward the external ip 213.xxx.xxx.xxx to my internal 192.168.xxx.xxx for both 80/443 ports. Does anybody have any idea how this is done on checkpoint Firewall-1?

Comment

Re: port forwading for my exchange box

Have you checked the documentation on their site? I believe this is what you're referring to: http://www.checkpoint.com/support/te...wall-1_gx.html

Port forwarding is not particularly hard. Have you accessed the web-based configuration page and looked around?

Comment

Re: checkpoint for windows and port forwarding.

Setup NAT to the OWA machine.
        Create a rule to allow 80 and 443 to the OWA machine.
        Marcel
        Technical Consultant
        Netherlands
        http://www.phetios.com
        http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
        "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
        "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Re: port forwading for my exchange box

Originally posted by tthoma View Post
          Dear all,

Tthoma, you posted the same question in 2 different forums. This is against the Posting Rules so the 2 threads were merged to avoid answers to the same question in 2 different locations. Please do not double post again as Daniel really doesn't like it.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: checkpoint for windows and port forwarding.

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
            Setup NAT to the OWA machine.
            Create a rule to allow 80 and 443 to the OWA machine.
            can you please let me know how i do this. I would appreciate it very much

Comment

Working...
            X