Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all, need help troubleshooting connection between outlook 2003 to exchange 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all, need help troubleshooting connection between outlook 2003 to exchange 2003

hi you all

I have got exchange 2003 installed working and DC on windows server 2003 , i am trying to connect one of my outlook station's to the exchange but without any luck , i have got another station connected to the local net that had no problem connecting to the exchange server . i have conducted dns and nslookup and ping tests that showing no problem with the station . i am posting a PS of the error notification .
    thank's
    Attached Files

Re: hi all, need help troubleshooting connection between outlook 2k3 to exch 2k3

1. check that there is no active FW on the workstation.
    2. Try the following command from cmd: netsh winsock reset and restarted the computer
    3. Maybe you have a problem with the workstation's NIC.
    Try to repair / reinstall the workstation's NIC:
    http://www.123together.com/Support/e...navailable.htm
    CNE 5, CCA, MCSE NT4.0-2003, MCSE 2003 messaging, Exchange Server MVP.
    Tzahi Kolber - IT Supervisor
    Polycom Israel.

Comment

Re: need help troubleshooting connection between outlook 2003 to exchange 2003

Originally posted by ohadsenior View Post
      i have got another station connected to the local net that had no problem connection to the exchange server.
      I get the feeling that the workstation you're trying to connect isn't on the same subnet.
      How are the subnets connected? VPN? Firewall? More info please.
      Regards,
      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
      X