Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User unable to view another users calendar

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could advise on my next steps with this issue.

Environment was Ex 5.5 ---> joined Ex 2k3server to site and moved mailboxes.

User is running Outlook 2000 client, verified that the user has view rights to the person's calendar and that the folder visible property is selected at the mailbox level.
    When the user attempts to open the other users calendar they receive an error message - information store not available. No error code, just a dialog box.

Thanks

Re: User unable to view another users calendar

Hi,

Refer this link as it explains of how the users free busy information is stored

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...003-Depth.html

Hope this helps
    vn

Comment

Re: User unable to view another users calendar

Thanks,

You pointed me in the right direction.

The schedule free /busy had not been replicated from the Original NT Server to the new Exchange 2003 Server. Once completed process started working again.

Thanks

Comment

Re: Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing your answer with us! I'm sure others will also benefit from knowing what was wrong and how you fixed it.

However, we'de appreciate it if you could grant some reputation points to the user that helped you. Just click on the little Yin-Yang icon on the right of the user's answer and follow the prompt.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X