No announcement yet.

exchange access over the intenet

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange access over the intenet

i have been trying to get microsoft outlook to access my exchange server over the internet, not matter wehat i do i cannot get this to work? can anybody point me in the right direction please.

Re: exchange access over the intenet

1) Search BEFORE you post

Take a look at my main site at and perform a simple search by using the search box on the top right side of each page. Also, I cannot stress enough that you should always perform a seach on these forums before asking your "very important and unique" question. Many questions have already been answered, there is no point in answering them again. Duplicate questions will be deleted or locked out, and users that cannot understand this simple rule will either be ignored, or banned if they can't get the hint.
    4) Carefully write your question, provide all the necessary information, spell-check it (if possible), and preview it before posting
    Please can you provide more details?

do you wanna connect via pop3, IMAP, RPC over HTTP???

Maybe the link below might help

Michael Armstrong
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **