Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Specifiy columns shown in Global Address List?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specifiy columns shown in Global Address List?

When creating a new email msg in Outlook 2k3 and clicking on To.. will bring up our GAL with all the users. Is there anyway to specify which columns are shown? For example I would obviously want the employees names, office, title to show but don't really need business phone, company, alias, etc.

We're running Exchange 2003 and I've checked all the templates in the System Manager and can't find anything. Also on all the templates even if I wanted to change something the Modify button is greyed out

I attached a pic to explain what I'm talking about a little better....thanks for any help!
    Attached Files

Re: Specifiy columns shown in Global Address List?

Did you ever get a response to your question? I am interested in hiding columns in the GAL.

Comment

Nope, nobody's responded....

Comment

Did you ?Hiding values in GAL
        Last edited by biggles77; 28th September 2006, 02:04.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

thanks for the suggestion cool guy. don't you think i already did that. i'm not looking to hide values in the template for user info, rather, i want to hide some of the columns from the initial GAL window that opens when you click on the address book in Outlook. I've googled and searched forums with no luck.

Comment

Working...
          X