Exchange 2003 Trial Download Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 Trial Download Location

Microsoft has removed all Exchange 2003 trial download links. I posted to the Microsoft Exchange newsgroup and was told by an MVP that the trial is no longer available.

Does anyone know of an alternate site or repository that has the trial? We do not want to jump into 2007 Beta, so the 2003 trial would be better for us to test out. Thanks!

Re: Exchange 2003 Trial Download Location

Well, I can ask for you. However if the answer is that it has been pulled by MS then there is nothing I can do for you without breaking their EULA.

EDIT:

The trial for Exchange Server 2003 has been discontinued due to low demand and based on the upcoming release of Exchange Server 2007.
    Low demand my ass, excuse me for the harsh words. It's their marketing wise guys, pulling their cords to make people move to the crappy Exchange 2007.

Last edited by danielp; 14th September 2006, 16:32.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Exchange 2003 Trial Download Location

You could buy the 70-284 MS Press books for Exchange 2003 and get a 6 month trial version.

Just a thought

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X