Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public contacts folder to PDA

Hello

I know that with the current version of Activesync is NOT possible to sync a public folder containing various contacts.

Some of you has a list of 3rd party software that can do the trick ?
    Or some suggestions on how to do it without buying external programs ( outlook - exchange addons)

Thanks in advance

Stefano

Re: Public contacts folder to PDA

Tano, since you're new I will let you enjoy the benefit of a doubt. Google is a good place to start at, and wow! Behold! See what I found by using the words "PPC public folder":

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/olpda.htm
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

....hahahahaha

very funny

i've searched on google......and i found that list.......(btw many of that software are outdated and not maintaned anymore ).

maybe 've wrote down in a bad wa the question ( my apologies....i'm not english )...i want to know if any of you has tested this kind of softs and any suggestion about it?

Thanks

@petri......i've already googled around ikn the previous days....but i want to try even on uyour forum........peace

Comment

I see, well, you could have said so in your post. I cannot read minds and I cannot tell if you tried anything so far, or not.

No, I personally did not try any of the tools on that list. Sorry.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X