Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgradation process of Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgradation process of Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 ?

I want to know step by step process to upgrade Exchange 5.5 STD edition on Windows Server 2000 to Exchange 2003 ENT edition .

Thank you,
    Regard's,
    Amey Abhyankar.
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: Upgradation process of Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 ?

Did you try searching??

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...5_to_2003.html

If you look at the bottom of your post it actually shows you similar threads that match yours and one of those links had the above URL. Just something to remember for next time

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I am interested to hear reply from techies who already deployed Exchange and
      know the tic tac's I know Google is best search engine and i can search at
      TechNet also. But practically installed thing and documented thing > TOo much
      difference
      All in 1

Comment

Well your original question was not very clear about what your were asking for. It just said you wanted a "step by step process..."

If you wanted advice from people who have actually deployed it and what problems they encountered whilst doing it then you should have mentioned that in the original question.

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm

Are you able to see any topics at above URL ? Just click on the above URL and
          tell what you can see. Before posting pls make sure the URL is correct. <<< Highly appriciated if all users follow this

Ahh you can't open that link right? Well remove those "dots" before number "5"
          after "tutorials/" and there you go .....
          All in 1

Comment

Originally posted by sco1984
            Are you able to see any topics at above URL ? Just click on the above URL and
            tell what you can see. Before posting pls make sure the URL is correct. <<< Highly appriciated if all users follow this

Ahh you can't open that link right? Well remove those "dots" before number "5"
            after "tutorials/" and there you go .....
            I believe (Guy or Daniel will confirm) that the forum software automatically truncates long URL's into smaller URL's but the end location is obviously still the same. I dont know why the link is not working but why would I re-type the whole URL when i could simply cut and paste it

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Sco, is this really you posting or are you letting someone else use your account again. So far most of your posts are not making much sense!!
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X