No announcement yet.

MVMM Profile - JeremyW

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVMM Profile - JeremyW

MVMM awardees will be featured on the Wall of Fame. Here is the info submitted to us by our eighth MVMM - JeremyW

Wow! I had no idea that this was coming. I'm honored to be getting this award.

As for me, I work for a small real estate broker as the IT Administrator on staff. I do everything from running CAT5e to network administration to end user support. It's been a great place to learn. I was hired as a courier in 2000 and back then I didn't know what the Start menu was. I picked up things quickly and soon was helping others with there computer problems. I found that I liked working with computers and had an aptitude for it so I began studying the basics. My company made me the IT Administrator about 3 yrs. ago and I've spent the last two years studying to get my MCSE which I've just completed.

I definitely enjoy it when people have resolution to their problems. It's a great feeling when things run smoothly and you understand what's going on. There's so many people here that help to bring that to fruition and hopefully I can be that guy some of the time.
    Attached Files

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services