• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVM Award is presented to Blood!

Thanks, folks. I really appreciate everyone's kind words
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Congratulations to Blood on becoming the Most Valuable Member! This is a huge accomplishment and you definitely deserve it!

Your contributions to the Petri forums are extremely valuable and all of us really appreciate the time and effort you have put in in helping other members and being a part of the Petri community.

On behalf of the Petri team, I would like to award you with TrainSignal's complete training library which includes over 60 courses on everything from Windows, Cisco, Citrix, VMware and more. This is every course that TrainSignal sells including the brand new vSphere 5 training and Server 2008 PowerShell training.

I hope that the training library will help you learn and develop your skills so you can grow your career and continue to help members on the Petri forums

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank you so much It will be of immense value as I have no formal IT training. This will help me, my company and ultimately the folks here. I am extremely grateful.

Cheers

Comment

I was waiting for the first of the goodies to arrive. If you have a look on the Train Signal Website it tells you how many hours of videos you have. The last time I checked it was over 530 hours. That is a LOT of quality IT training for you to enjoy.

Instant Experience!!
          11 was a racehorse.
          22 was 12
          1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
          ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

That's a lot of training

Comment

Yes it surely is. Once you have had a good look at some of the Labs, post back and let us know what you think of them.
              11 was a racehorse.
              22 was 12
              1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
              ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
              ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Excellent work, oh hemoglobinous one.

I still find myself pulling on the training that I won on that hard drive years ago. It's quite a resource! Make sure you bleed it dry of knowledge! It will certainly help clot your understanding in quite a few things. Your name will go into circulation in only the most esteemed of businesses.
                Wesley David
                LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
                -------------------------------
                Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
                Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
                Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
                Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

@biggles77: I surely will!

@Nonapeptide: haha - many thanks

Comment

Congrats Blood and enjoy your goodies.
                    And of course, keep sharing your knowledge
                    Marcel
                    Technical Consultant
                    Netherlands
                    http://www.phetios.com
                    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Thank you I'm really looking forward to the day the training arrives

Comment

It arrived this morning

Sweet!

Comment

Well deserved Blood,
                          Keep up the great work
                          Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

how many videos have you completed by now ? ?

sigpic

Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
                              Probably one; one after an other.
                              11 was a racehorse.
                              22 was 12
                              1111 race 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
                                Not as many as I would have liked. Work has been quite busy. I can allocate a certain amount of work time to 'training', but because I've been busy I've not had as much time as I normally have. Personal commitments have also prevented me from following up at home.

And, work is about to get busier. My employer is sub-contracting my services to a local organisation to provide IT support. We've had a couple of meetings at our office to work out the basics and I will be visiting their offices next week to undertake an assessment of their hardware, software etc so I can make recommendations for a server setup and backup solution. They have no network in place and are a small organisation but they have reached a point where IT is really starting to matter to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X