No announcement yet.

MVMM Award is presented to WKASDO

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVMM Award is presented to WKASDO

After voting by the management and moderators, you have been choosen as a most Most Valuable Member or the Month (MVMM). This is for helping people and for your willingness to share your technical knowledge with peers in the forums. We are very pleased to have you as a member. Please continue to share your knowledge with us and help us make this forum a gathering spot for knowledge-hungry professionals.

Congratulations and keep up with the good work!
    Last edited by danielp; 10th October 2005, 12:20.

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services

Congrats! - GFI awards Wkasdo

Congratulations Wkasdo!

GFI is happy to award you a copy of GFI Network Server Monitor version 6; GFI Network Server Monitor checks your network & servers for failures and fixes them automatically, before your network users notice them! Alerts can be sent by email, pager or SMS. You can reboot a machine, restart a service or run a script, batch job or executable. GFI Network Server Monitor is easy to use! (More info:

We will be contacting you to deliver your prize.

Congrats and keep up the good work

Sarah - GFI Software Ltd. -
    Messaging, Content Security & Network Security Software
    GFI: MailSecurity - FAXmaker - MailEssentials - LANguard
    Sarah Zammit Testa
    GFI Software -
    Web & Mail Security, Archiving & Fax, Networking & Security
    Visit our new blog at -

Thanks Daniel! Sorry for not responding earlier; I was out in the UK for a course on MIIS. Much to my surprise the hotel did not offer broadband... and neither did the Microsoft location where the course was held! Well, they did offer it to their own employees of course, but not to their paying customers. Strange... So I had to cope with al kinds of withdrawal symptoms, but back at my house at my trusted PC I'm recovering nicely

Anyway, thanks for MVMM award!