No announcement yet.

MVMM Profile - azmantek

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVMM Profile - azmantek

MVMM awardees will be featured on the Wall of Fame. Here is the info submitted to us by our second MVMM - azmantek:

Hi folks,

My name is Bradley Nguyen and I'm from America Space City aka Houston. I'm 26 years old and currently pursuing IT degree at University of Houston. At first when Daniel emailed me to let me know that he would like to have me on the Hall of Fame, I was like .."what??? I didn't help much and I am still a newbie". So I emailed him back and asked if he was sure that I was the one that he picked. He replied Yes. Here I am . Please if any of you think that I don't deserve it, let me know. I'll be happy to move to "Hall of Lamers" .

About myself, I started my career when I was 18. I love networking with client server environment. I'm currently working for UH as well. I learned everthing myself and to be honest, I don't have any certification at all. I know that I am a slow learner, most of the time I have to read the the articles for atleast 3 times to understand them.

To me, this site is home, and I have a lot of brothers, sisters here. I am a "giving" person eventhough I don't have much. My philosophy: knowledge doesn't belong to any individual, it belongs to everyone. I share everything I learn.

I really admire Guy, Ahinson and other admins for their reputation and knowledge. Ofcourse, I pay high respect to Daniel, too. I understand that running a msg board like this takes a lot of time and thoughts. Thanks for creating such a wonderful play ground for us.

To all of the folks, I really appreciate your help. I'm very happy to be part of the Family.

Last thing, please excuse my English, it's dull

Let me use this opportunity to welcome azmantek again and to congratulate him on his fine achievement!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by danielp; 10th October 2005, 12:35.

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services